Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Summer

Well... I suppose it's about time I post a few updates. I have some health updates about Graham to share soon but I think first I will share what a great summer we had.

We kicked things off by taking Graham to the zoo! He had a good time. He had a hard time seeing some animals that we were far away or not moving or in dark enclosures. But he got to feed giraffes up close that was so cool!

We made a family trip to my parents' house on the Chowan River. This was Graham's first time to my parents since coming home from the hospital with trach/vent/gtube. And this was his second over night trip (we went to the Laneys' at Christmas last year). We had a great time on the water! We got to take a night nurse with us which was really nice.


NC Zoo






July 4th with friends and fireworks




Trip to the River




 






Fun on the deck with pool and water table







No comments:

Post a Comment