Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Happy First Birthday!

We celebrated Graham's first birthday last week. We had a party on Saturday with lots of friends and family.  Thanks everybody for helping to make Graham's birthday special! Thank you, Lord, for the gift of our son and getting us through his first year. What a year it has been!

 Here is the party invitation. I enjoyed creating something that wasn't for work!


The cake and cupcake for Graham, from Lowe's.


Graham wasn't too into the cake idea. He skipped his morning nap so he wasn't really into anything except mommy holding him. Oh well.



 This balloon wreathe took 2 trips back to walmart for more balloons. I really should limit my creative ventures to the computer, but I did manage to finish the wreathe and make a few banners and swirly ceiling decorations (but of course I printed outlines that I made on the computer and then cut, no free handing here).


All 12 months. I may repost these pics individually so we can all reminisce. 



I didn't get many pictures of the party guests. But you know who you are... thanks for coming! I did get this pick of Matt's long time friend, Chris and his son Wilson (which is Graham's middle name) who drove up from Shelby.

Mommy and daddy got him a walker for his birthday! He likes the toys on it but hasn't really figured out its true purpose yet.




The gifts. Wowzer! 

1 comment:

  1. Aww I love that invite Liz!!! Graham is SO sweet! Precious! Happy Birthday to your sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete